In partnership with Bethnal & Bec - premium adult-only UK accommodation.
Relax, pour, sip & share in the comfort of your own home or holiday accommodation with this exclusive experience.
In this exclusive tasting hamper with virtual tasting kit you will have the opportunity to experience very special small batch craft gins from the comfort of your own home or accommodation. You'll get to know the distiller and brand, hear their story and sip along to an engaging and interesting interview.
This is a unique opportunity, unavailable elsewhere in the UK.
Within the exclusive tasting hamper you will receive:
- 2 x 100ml craft gins from Shed 1 Distillery (Giggle in the Ginnel & Fancy Frolic)
- 4 x 150ml premium mixers
- Accompanying garnish selection
- Tasting notes and information cards
- 30-minute pre-recorded tasting & presentation with Sip & Share and our distillery partner - sent via email
- Invitation to distiller Q&A if you have any questions about their product or brand
- 1 month free ADVANCED membership to Sip & Share
- All in a beautifully presented gift box.
Sip & Share have chosen to partner with Shed 1 distillery, a boutique, award-winning, fully sustainable craft gin producer in Cumbria, created by Andy and Zoe. Their attention to detail in their products, approach to sustainability and creativity is something that the team at Sip & Share have admired for a while and so were a first choice for us to create this exclusive offer with.
This tasting kit also comes with 1 month free Sip & Share membership for you to enjoy a selection of other very special craft spirits as and when you wish.
To you purchase this tasting hamper and experience, you will be asked to create an account and complete your details. The hamper will then be sent directly to your accommodation and will be ready and waiting for you to enjoy when you arrive.
If you'd like to have this hamper sent directly to your home, please add that note as a comment at checkout.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email - firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact page.